With all the holiday rush and last minute shopping – a lot of us tend to forget about the upcoming festivities, events as well as celebrations. Not the date, but the preparation. We focus all our energy finding the right products, budget-friendly finds, as well as an outfit that we neglect our possible personal needs. We all know mishaps can happen. No one is ever “that” lucky!
To avoid such situation, I have rounded up my favorite tips for the ultimate holiday party survival guide. Ready to ace your holiday celebrations? Let’s get started then!
The Ultimate Holiday Party Survival Guide
1. Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant – with all the running around, we have to stay fresh and on point at all times! No one wants to hang with a funky smelling pal – even if you’re friends. Plus, we all know that first impression, always last! Dove dry spray antiperspirant goes on “instantly” dry and provides an amazing 48 hours of odor and wetness protection. To top that it also cares for our skin! My personal favorite is “clear tone” skin renew that helps restore skin to its natural tone.
Deodorant is a major key that plays a major role in every woman’s daily beauty and skincare routine. Making it a huge importance to use a product and brand that you can trust to stay fresh and totally confident throughout the festive holiday season. With Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant, you can simply #ShakeSprayGo and have the assurance that it can keep up with any on-the-go lifestyle. If you haven’t yet, I’m Inviting you to try Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant for yourself and experience the difference!
2. Safety Pin – trust me, this little tool is an instant life saver for any embarrassing moments. I’ve had instances where my zipper or fly ends up malfunctioning – can you imagine the disaster waiting to happen? I’ve gotten away luckily at a few times for having either a jacket over a faulty dress closure or a long top over a messed up jeans. Since then I never leave without at least a piece or two of safety pins inside my purse.
3. Blotting Oil – ditch the oily, messy shine away. The only thing that you would want to sparkle is your dress and your heels. Make your makeup stand out for the right reason – highlighter, contour, and coverage. Don’t be the gal who looks like an oily mess.
4. Nail File – I traveled near and far. Conquered quite a distance. You know what always happens? A disastrously broken nail. That’s right. Without a nail file in tow, I have no choice but to wait until I get home to fix the problem. Often than not I also end up scratching myself or pull a thread on my clothes. Never again.
5. Stain Remover – what can be more tragic than a stain that will ruin the rest of the night? So I’ve decided to pack a stain remover solution on a travel sized spray bottle. That way, no matter what happens I can be sure that everything will be alright. At the end of the day, I can eat, drink and be merry with no worries.
By following these pointers, you can be sure to survive the holidays without a fuss. Enjoy the holidays and when you get a chance, let me know what you think!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.