It’s been a month already since I last featured an Instant Pot recipe … can you believe it? My gosh, time passes by so quick! As much as I would love to feature Instant Pot and parent-friendly recipes, this mama is still learning the ropes too. Just like you I want to master our pot and make the most of it. So every chance I get to try to whip things up in the kitchen AND turns out phenomenal, you can expect that I will be sharing it here on the blog. After all, we want nothing but the best for ourselves and family.
Today, I am sharing this quick and easy instant pot beef stew! We recently ate in an Italian restaurant that featured this Tuscan beef stew that literally tasted soooo delicious, rich, and very flavorful! It hits you perfectly in the buds! Ready for it? Here’s the recipe …
Serves: 6 Servings
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Method: Instant Pot
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 2 – 14.5 0z cans of stewed tomatoes
- 4 carrots; sliced
- 10 mini red potatoes; quartered
- 3 stalks of celery; chopped
- 1 white onion; diced
- 1 – 32 oz beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 3 sprigs of oregano
- 4 to 6 basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In the instant pot, pour in the olive oil, diced onions, garlic, and beef stew meat. Set to saute mode and sear the outside of the beef. Turn off saute mode.
2. Open and drain juice from stewed tomatoes. Add in sliced carrots, chopped celery, quartered potatoes, and two cans of stewed tomatoes.
3. Pour in beef broth and water to instant pot fill max line.
4. Top with salt, pepper, oregano, and basil leaves. Give it a good stir.
5. Place lid on the instant pot. Set to high pressure for 20 minutes. Once the pot stops counting quick release pressure.
6. Serve with garlic bread. May also be topped with Parmesan cheese.
Quick and Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew
How about you guys? Do you fancy beans too? Do any of you have any story to share regarding how much you love or dislike a certain food? I would love to know all your thoughts!