As a stay-at-home working mom and a full-time hands-on mommy for Josiah King, I often forget to eat my meals on time. Cooking is very hard since I have no time to spare, so ready-to-eat foods are my option. The thing is, it is not healthy, and regular eating of instant foods (such as canned meat & cup noodles) can eventually lead to health-related issues. Which drove me to look up alternatives and ways to solve the matter at hand. Before even Josiah’s arrival, I can already relate to a common problem faced by millennial’s –multitasking life while keeping up with work. On this post, I am sharing how I managed to resolve this dilemma.
As I am looking for other ways to enjoy instant foods, I discovered Tai Pei Asian style noodles and fried rice. Tai Pei prides themselves that their products have no artificial flavors or colors, additives, and preservatives.
With Tai Pei, I can easily enjoy delicious entrée recipes from Asia in less than 10 minutes. It is easy to prepare, but it’s nothing like the usual instant meals I have always relied on. With Tai Pei Food, ready to eat meals don’t have to be boring. I can have chicken today and beef tomorrow and then shrimp the next day. How cool is that?
Even more, they have 15 different entrees to choose from! You can be sure there’s one to satisfy every craving!
- Spicy Korean Style Noodles with Chicken
- String Bean Garlic Chicken
- Vegetable Lo Mein
- Emperor’s Spicy Chicken Meatballs
- Japanese Style Chicken Meatballs
- Beef and Broccoli from Tai Pei Asian Foods
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Combination Fried Rice
- General Tso’s Spicy Chicken
- Orange Chicken
- Pepper Beef
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken
Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Hack
- Makes: 2 Servings
- Cut the tops off bell peppers, discard seeds and membranes.
- Set aside bell peppers and top parts. Cook Tai Pei Pepper Steaks for three minutes only (it will finish cooking in the oven).
- Spoon and divide contents into bell peppers and place in a baking pan.
- Add a few strips of shredded carrots. Put the tops back and bake in a 360 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 Minutes
Featured Tai Pei Product: Tai Pei Pepper Steak
Ingredients: 2 or 3 Bell Peppers (Red, Green, Yellow or even a combination of all three!)
Make sure bell peppers can stand on its own.
Note: For three or more people, try mixing up a few varieties of Tai Pei flavors such as Beef and Broccoli, Orange Chicken and General Tso’s Spicy Chicken.
If this discovery have captured your fancy, I have more to share! Tai Pei also have a lineup of appetizers AND … snacks!!! Isn’t that amazing? To learn more about Tai Pei entrees and where to buy their products, visit http://bit.ly/2xteB17