In our household, Spring cleaning means more than just a thorough clean-up or a quick switcheroo of weather-related essentials. For us, this also means a major redecorating and a possible time to upgrade key pieces in our home. The primary question that most of would have when it comes to upgrading would most likely be “how to save big” on the expenses it entails. The answer is pretty simple, shop wisely. Sounds easier said than done right? Not at all! Read on ahead to check my top tips …
- 1. Buy products from well-known, trusted brands such as LG Appliances – these are major investments. What you’re getting is a quality that you can rely on. Just like the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Just imagine how much you’ll end up spending on products that keeps breaking down, needs replacement or repair time and time again.
- 2. Identify which appliance you have and don’t have – this will save you time and money finding out which you need to purchase next and what role it will play in your home. Is it a necessity or luxury? Figuring this part ahead of time will help make your next redecorating and upgrade easier.
- 3. Shop during promotion and sales event – taking some time to find out deals and promos from your local go-to store such as Best Buy will surely help save big bucks. In fact, they currently have an Appliances Remodeling Sales Event featuring LG key products that are an absolute must-have!
With this Remodeling Sales event, the time is NOW to shop for the top brands for the best deals! Get up to 30% Major Appliance Top Deals. Minimum Savings is 5%. (valid 3/22-4/12). Plus, get a free $100 gift card when you buy 2 Major Appliances totaling $1500 or more!
If you’re looking for an LG appliances special deal, check the following products:
LG – InstaView™ Door-in-Door®
- Large Capacity, 24 cu ft. – now you have a place for everything with 4 spill protector tempered glass shelves. It also comes with humidity controlled crispers for fruits as well as vegetables.
- InstaView™ Door-in-Door® – see right through a sleek glass panel that allows you to see all the contents by simply knocking twice on the glass (which illuminates the contents within).
- LG Black Stainless Steel Series – effortlessly elevate your kitchen with this satin-smooth, warm and sophisticated finish unlike any other.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified – save money and energy with this appliance that exceeds energy standards.
Self-Cleaning Slide-In Electric Convection Range – Black stainless steel
- Front Control/Slide-in Range featuring ProBake Technology – cook meals quickly and easily for the whole family. It also has a self-cleaning feature that does the heavy lifting by cleaning the inside range for you.
- 5 Cooktop Elements – accommodates multiples courses and lets you cook simultaneously. It also provides 100-3200W to meet various cooking needs.
- Auto oven shutoff – get the worry out of the way with this feature that turns off the safety if accidentally left powered on.
By following these top 3 tips and checking out Best Buy’s Appliances Remodeling Sales Event, you can transition seamlessly to have the look of your dream home.