Weddings will always be my favorite event to attend to. Everything is elegant, perfect and beautiful no matter how simple or grand the celebration is. There’s just something about laces, the purity of white … and most of all the symbolism of love that seems to be so infectious that everyone feels the love in the air. Ahh, love!
Whether you’re attending one or celebrating your own … gifts are always involved everywhere. But of course, given that this is a very special occasion (and someone’s most important day) the gift needs to be well thought of. Personally speaking, I totally understand that times are tough and everyone is pretty much running on a budget. With Best Buy Wedding Registry, it’s so much easier to find great products that will surely fit anyone’s budget.
My Top 5 Registry Items
1. Coffee Maker – it can be as affordable or as fancy as one prefer. This will always be on top of my list as I love my coffee and I can always have a good dose of caffeine to start my day right.
2. Speaker – every family/couple can set the mood with a good music or beat.
3. Toaster (Waffle Maker, Panini Press, etc.) – is a good choice for those running on a budget. A little handy bread maker can never go wrong.
4. Headphones – want to make it to personal? Send the gift of music with a reliable headphone that they can use at home or even on the go.
5. Vacuum – believe it or not we can all use a brand-spankin’ new device to help tidy up around the house. Even better if it’s the latest tech. Not as friendly on the budget but it’s a good choice.
Extra Idea to Gift: TV! Why not? We all love the latest product and innovation. With the new 4k tv’s out in the market, recipients would appreciate not missing on just about anything!
Best Buy Wedding Registry has Free Shipping, No Minimum!