A few years ago, I must admit—I was quite the newbie when it comes to cooking and baking. But when I got married, I tried my very best to learn more about cooking. After all, my husband (and I) loves to indulge!
And so I went on my cooking journey (without any idea on how to cook!). I did my research, read a few blogs and experimented a lot! Through my cooking shenanigans, I managed to learn plenty of things that helped improve my-so-called culinary (got that from Gordon Ramsay) skills. Which is why today I would like to share some of what I have learned in hopes that it will help some of you as well.
My Top 8 Tips to Improve Your Baking & Cooking:
- 1. Use a double oven when cooking for parties.
- *** The thing that I like about an LG double oven is an optimized cooking space that allows you to cook different types of dishes all at once in the way you want to! Having two ovens (in just one range!) lets me roast a turkey while baking the potatoes!
2. Use a grater to remove charred parts of a burnt cookie.
3. Give your cake pan a “quick-drop” or tap before baking to remove air bubbles.
4. Make cheese or chocolate fondue by using the simmer burner feature of your cooktop.
- *** The LG cooktop has a simmer burner feature that can maintain a low heat setting to slowly and gently melt cheese and chocolate without burning it!
5. Let your eggs sit in the refrigerator for at least a week or so before boiling them for easy peeling.
6. Grill fish or shrimp on top of lemon slices to prevent them from sticking to the grill.
7. Keep your veggies fresh by storing them in high humidity.
- *** Most LG refrigerators come with a humidity-controlled crisper drawer that allows you to save your vegetables and fruits with the right moisture!
Check out my blog post feature ❝ Raid the Refrigerator Without Losing Your Cool with LG InstaView and find out more about its two quick knocks feature!❞
8. Broil your tacos to melt the cheese perfectly!
As they say, practice makes perfect. But I am not saying that I have perfected the art of baking and cooking. I still have ways to go, but through practice (and a lot of burnt food, pots, and pans!), I believe my cooking has already come far from where I started, and that’s all thanks to the cooking and baking tips I have shared above!
With the holidays fast approaching (and Thanksgiving just about a month away) … it’s about time to treat yourself and take your cooking and kitchen gear to the next level! Make sure to check out Best Buy and Save up to $600 on LG Kitchen Appliance Package!
Check out the latest deal here » http://bby.me/w4r37