Here’s the thing about Valentine’s day, while it celebrates something so beautiful, pure and profound –LOVE … it also happens to be a day where people tend to overindulge on chocolates, as well as desserts. Trust me, I don’t mind since I personally have a sweet tooth. Except, it can also be a bit problematic if you happen to have overeaten. So if you’re like me who is feeling quite guilty and would love to compensate on the deed by eating healthy AND smart, then I got the perfect answer on this post!
Snack light and satisfy your hunger with this Creamy Lemon Dill Tomato Bites! Check it out here …
Prep: 10 Minutes Cook: None Serving Size: 16 Pieces
- 1 package cream cheese
- 3 to 4 sprigs fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Slice the very tip of the tomato off.
2. Remove insides with a small baby butter knife
3. Place cream cheese, lemon juice, and dill in a mixer or medium bowl. In a stand mixer or with a hand blender, blend well.
4. Place in piping bag or ziplock and cut end. Fill each tomato with filling.
5. Top with fresh dill for seasonal look.