The arrival of September signals the start of the holiday season. And for sure, everyone is already going crazy looking for the perfect gifts to give to their colleagues, friends and family members. While there are plenty of amazing things that you can give to your loved ones, nothing can ever compare to the gift of fitness, and that’s why the Fitbit Ionic watch is one of the best gifts that you can ever give to someone this season!
Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch
This gadget is designed to help people maximize their workouts. The fitness watch has heart rate monitoring that allows you to work out your cardiovascular system to its safe limits. To ensure that you are doing the right workouts that can help you achieve your fitness goals, they also have integrated a few features like built-in GPS capability and dynamic personal coaching. And the feature that I love the most—the watch can store up to 300 songs which can keep you entertained and motivated during the entire workout session.
Aside from being a fitness watch, the Fitbit Ionic can also alert you on a wide range of notifications including text messages, e-mails, calls and calendar events.
Watch My Quick Review of the Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch
Because of all these features, there’s no denying the fact that Fitbit Ionic is one of the coolest and best techs to give this season. In addition to all its technical features, you would also love its water-resistant design along with its sleek appearance and cool interface.
Wanna know what else? The Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch is available at Best Buy and bestbuy.com – the leading Holiday Gift destination for everyone!
Still wondering what tech is best for yourself or your loved ones? Here’s 5 Top Tech Picks that would surely be a hit for everyone …
- Google Home Device » make life easier with a connected home! Automate smart devices and even keep up with the latest in the new and so on with this device. *check out my feature here*
- Sphero R2-D2™ App-Enabled Droid™ » if you have family members or loved ones who loves robots, droids, and a big fan of Star Wars — this will definitely be your best bet!
- Ring Video Doorbell » stay up to date with all deliveries and even monitor activities in front of your door — no matter where you are! *check out my feature here*
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 » looking to upgrade your device? Hubby highly recommends this mobile phone. He just upgraded his device, and according to him, it is better than ever, and the camera is spectacular!
- Sonos One Wireless Speaker with Amazon Alexa Voice Assistant » enjoy music while staying connected with the help of Amazon Alexa Voice Assistant. *check out my feature here*
As for me, I am already keeping an eye on quite a few products (which all made it to Best Buy’s Top Tech List) … and if you’re wondering what they are, check them out below.
- Apple Watch Series 3 » I have been on the fence on getting myself a smartwatch – I’ve been on the fence for a while. I finally took the plunge, and I must say, I am absolutely impressed!
- Apple MacBook Pro® » I am due for an upgrade, and I already know the MacBook Pro is what I want for my next laptop. It simply fits everything that I need for my blogging task and activities.
- Apple 10.5-Inch iPad Pro » I never travel without my iPad. I have it not just for work or keeping up with the latest, I also use it for entertainment as well as for leisure.
- Apple iPhone 8 » I currently have the iPhone 7plus, and I just have to have the latest device. Ido 90% of my work related stuff on the go with my phone.
- DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller » I take pictures and videos on a regular basis, this drone is absolutely perfect for making footage of my travels, activities and even for creating updates for my youtube channel.
At this day and age when the majority of people are leading a sedentary lifestyle, it is crucial now more than ever that we encourage people (especially the ones we love the most!) to start leading a healthy and active lifestyle. These Top Tech products will help ace your goals and giving them the Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch may just be the perfect way to get that started!