A few weeks back I have shared my CVS Pharmacy Beauty Haul featuring “The Best Drugstore Beauty Finds ”. Some of you have asked on Snapchat if I am going to create a guide or tutorial using those products. So I figured, my next post will be a get-ready with me using ONLY drugstore beauty products from CVS!
While the majority of your feedback fancied my highlight, contour and bold lips – quite a few have expressed to be a beginner with these things and aren’t as familiar with makeup or steps to take. So I asked myself, how do I simplify the steps? By breaking it down and making sure I don’t use any fancy tools or advance technique. There’s a lot of makeup tutorials out there for beauty trends (contouring, baking and strobing) … my version is simplifying the latest “look/trend”. Ready to get started? Let’s start with the following products …
• Olay Complete with SPF15 – moisturizing is very important to keep your skin hydrated and prevent dry, flaky skin. Having sunscreen infused with the moisturizer is a big plus to prevent sun damage.
• NYX Soft Focus Primer – this product is an instant “holy-grail” for every beauty guru and enthusiast … it covers and even out pores that results to an even coverage of foundation without creasing.
• Revlon Colorstay Foundation – covers out imperfections such as blemishes and discoloration. This is what creates that perfect flawless skin look.
• NYX Eyebrow Gel – fills in the sparse areas of the brow making it appear thicker, fuller and defined.
• NYX Matte Finishing Powder – this powder sets your makeup and help it last longer without having to touch up multiple times throughout the day.
• NYX Ombre Blush – adds a touch of color on the cheeks for a naturally flushed effect.
• NYX Cheek Contour – to add definition on the areas that frames our face.
• Physicians Formula Glow Pearls – highlight the highest point on our face such as cheekbones & cupid’s bow.
• NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – for a bold, vivid lips without the gloss.
• E.L.F. Eyeliner & Eyeshadow Stick – to help create a cat’s eyes, kitten flick or a smokey eye finish.
• E.L.F. Prism Eyeshadow Palette – to achieve subtle eye color or a hint of glitz.
Face Map of Areas to Apply Products
Watch: #GetReadyWithMe Drugstore Edition Tutorial
What I totally love about CVS Pharmacy is that everyone can enjoy risk-free shopping with their 100% satisfaction Beauty Guarantee on all your beauty purchases. What does it mean? If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you can return the product (opened or unopened) along with your receipt to any store for a full-price refund – no questions asked! In addition, they also offer $5 ExtraBucks Rewards for every $50 cumulatively spent on qualifying beauty products and $3 ExtraBucks Rewards on the member’s birthday!
If you’re ready to start shopping at CVS and give this look a try I am also doing a quick giveaway of a $50 CVS gift card!
Don’t forget to check out #CVSbeauty across all social media to find out the latest in trend, inspiration as well deals that you wouldn’t want to miss! Let me know your thoughts as well as questions if you have any on the comments section.