Ho, ho, ho Merry Christmas! If you are still hunting for the perfect stocking stuffer, look no further! I got you covered with my 12 days of gift ideas. I’ve rounded-up my favorite items that will fit everyone’s budget, needs and wants! Oh, and let’s not forget that these products and brands have all made it to my coveted and must-have list. That has got to count for something right? 😉 Cue music: ❝ on the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me … 🎶 ❞
1. Sally Hansen Color Therapy » no base coat needed, just apply two coats of color and a top coat!
2. Makeup Forever Academy » gorgeous eye shadow palette
3. OPI » avoplex, nail strengthener and infinite shine system.
4. Dr. brandt Skincare » magnetight age-defier skin recharging magnet mask
5. Sonix » that’s bananas pouch
6. Ban.do » mobile charger
7. Urban Expressions » studded shoulder bag
8. Jergens » ultra healing extra dry skin moisturizer
9. Kipling USA » bryne shoulder bag
10. Quay Australia » sunglasses
11. Marc Fisher » factor2 two piece velvet sandal
12. StyleWatch » one year magazine subscription
With these goodies, you can be sure of giving the best stocking stuffer ever! These items aren’t just paperweight, they all serve an amazing purpose that fits into everyone’s lifestyle. While most of these products seem like it is just for the ladies, you couldn’t be more wrong. These suggestions fit the needs of men too!
As far as keeping well-groomed nails OPI and Sally Hansen got us all covered. Even the guys can use a good manicure and pedicure! Anti-aging and skincare also work both ways. Dr. Brandt to purify skin and Jergens to keep our skin moisturized. Mobile chargers, Sunglasses as well as bags and pouches are for all genders – just choose the color, design, and style that fits your recipient’s preference.
I still can’t believe how much of a hit this post was on my Facebook page! All I could think of is how much all of you love the stocking stuffer idea. I’ll make sure to feature more roundups in 2017. It will be a collection of fashion, beauty, tech as well as home-décor related products. Items that will help make lifestyle so much easier … and stylish too!
Until next post! Let me know what you all think. xx