As a new mom, I never get tired of taking pictures of our precious angel. Whether he is sleeping, eating, playing, or basically whatever Josiah King is into, I always find myself taking pictures of his little adventures and milestones. What I used to think was silly, quickly became old news to me. In fact, I am not one of those moms who can’t get enough of their babies and literally can’t stop talking about them. To my fellow moms as well as dads, trust me, it’s like we all belong in this invisible tribe. You’re not alone.
I personally LOVE to keep track of Josiah King’s milestones … so having a limited space on my phone is giving me quite a bit of a challenge. Good thing, Tinybeans came up with the perfect solution. Tinybeans is a modern family app that grants its user unlimited space where parents like us can store all the precious photos and videos online.
The best part here is you can get it for FREE! There’s an option to upgrade to Lifetime Subscription but that is totally optional. The free version has all the essentials but the upgrades are totally useful too.
Reasons to LOVE Tinybeans
• You can share your uploaded pictures and videos with your family as long as you gave them access. To access these, each family is not required to log in any social media accounts aside from the Tinybeans account. It is easy and beginner friendly so even your non-tech savvy relatives can easily navigate the app.
• With Tinybeans, organizing all photos and videos in one safe place is easy. You can back up all your files with just one click because I know how devastating it is to lose all your precious memories.
• When you upload photos and videos, those you grant access will automatically receive an email notification to remind them that you uploaded new files. Because of this feature, they will never miss anything and get updated real time. This feature can also be disabled if they want to.
• Aside from storing your photos and videos, you can also post them in your Tinybeans timeline. You have the full authority which file can be viewed and commented on. You can also customize the viewers per post depending on your desired settings.
• You can share your uploaded files on other social media accounts but it is totally optional. All you have to do is link your social media accounts to your Tinybeans and you can start sharing your preferred post with one click.
• My favorite feature is with Tinybeans, I can create my own designed photo book and other photo-themed products and print it directly from Tinybeans’ website.
• It has stickers and frames to help you decorate your photos before posting or storing them. It also has a feature where you can track your little one’s milestones.
For those of you who follow my social media updates and previous blog post would know that our family recently went to the New York Baby Show. On the said event I met the social media manager of Tinybeans and they were so thrilled to discover that we love and regularly use their app. Because of that, they wanted to treat my readers to an opportunity to upgrade to a Lifetime Premium ($250 value).
Tinybeans Lifetime Subscription Giveaway
create an account through this link and $250 will automatically be applied.
Tinybeans is an all-in-one app when it comes to storing, sharing, and decorating photos and videos. For moms like me who is obsessed with recording their babies milestones, I recommend you to download Tinybeans. It is available in the App Store as well as Goole Playstore.