It’s been a few weeks now since back to school kicked off. Is everyone well-adjusted now at this point? I honestly feel like I am just barely staying afloat and keeping up. I don’t know about you all, but having one kid still at home while having another in school is just as much a whirlwind. Each passing day is always packed with surprises … will it go as expected? What can and what else will happen? So, I take it one step at a time and adjust accordingly.
In particular, my kindergartner, who is always curious and loves learning, would come home eager to tell me about his day. I truly appreciate it all, and since my to-do list is ever-growing, I am all for finding products that help foster our kids’ growth and interest while letting them still have fun being kids. Enter LeapFrog® Magic Adventures™ Telescope! It’s everything I could possibly ask for and MORE.
Yes, I get it. For those of you who have yet to discover this fantastic product, you are wondering if it is a toy. It’s actually a fully functional real TELESCOPE!!! It is an exciting, super comprehensive STEAM adventure to fuel kids’ interstellar and intergalactic journey … there’s so much to unpack on this device.
Before you fret, I am not about to make you read all the nitty-gritty details when you can read all about it on the manufacturer’s website or your favorite shopping store. I will, however, break down the details that WE LOVE about LeapFrog® Magic Adventures™ Telescope.
So it all comes down to …
WHAT CAN IT DO?
Unlike any other telescope I have seen marketed for kids, this is the only product offering an interactive, hands-on science experience with digital learning content that complements the real telescope mode.
There are over 650+ space facts and 100+ amazing videos and images, courtesy of NASA and the European Space Agency, that deepen space knowledge by exploring the solar system, star life cycles, constellations, and more.
This telescope is not just made for the night; it also works great during the day. Young astronomers can see with up to 110x zoom, focus on the moon at night or nature during the day, and be amazed at what they discover.
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT IT!
- SNAP & SAVE – aside from educational facts and videos, kids can also capture and save images of fascinating discoveries that can be SHARED or printed out to further their learning or adventure.
- BUILT-IN GAMES – kids can play thrilling space-themed games and explore COSMIC CARDS featuring striking visuals and out-of-this-world facts.
- SCREEN – this telescope features a digital screen, making it easy for children to see what the telescope is pointing at without looking through an eyepiece. This is a big PLUS for us as it allows sharing for multiple people to view simultaneously.
Whether you have a kid who is into Science, a homeschooler trying to further their knowledge with NASA content, or adding to your little ones’ STEAM skills … LeapFrog® Magic Adventures™ Telescope is an excellent addition to their learning, a terrific birthday surprise, or even as a holiday gift!
Also, since I am already recommending products, I would love to mention the following too …
● Glow in the Dark Stars
● Book: WHAT’S HIDDEN IN THE SKY – Animal Constellations Around the World by Aina Bestard
● Space Coloring Book: Space and Constellations Coloring Book by Yellow Cactus Design
● Space Swirl Colored Pencils: 10 Two-Tone Pencils Featuring Photos from NASA
All of which complement the LeapFrog® Magic Adventures™ Telescope.
Now that you have read this far feel free to check out the video on my gram to see how our kids reacted to their Galactic Surprise. I promise, if my kids approve of them, it is definitely something you should check out for yours!
To infinity and beyond … until the next post! xx