In this post, I am highlighting a woman’s view of gifts for men. Most women are not into gadgets, so you have to tell us what you want. Simply put, you have to hint … loudly. As for me, however, I am personally into tech, except it’s the other way around, it is MY husband who simply can’t put into words what he is pining for.
Women are often quite clueless about what gift to give men. Be it their husband, father, brother, cousin, or best friend. Guys are impossible for any girl to shop for. And, that’s because most guys just go out and buy the “whatever it is” for themselves if they really want it. On this note, my friends would ask me every now and then for a recommendation and what I think are the best gifts for the season or occasion.
There are sites out there that can help you find the most perfect gift for the man in your life, it is just about doing some research. Take a look at gobestgift.com for some inspiration on what to get the man of your dreams. Try and base your gift on what they like to do in their spare time. For instance, if they like to travel then maybe a travel pillow or a new wallet to carry around their money.
If only it were that easy to figure out what they want. Am I right, ladies? Their remark is quite the same … that “Guys are impossible”. If you ask them what they want, they say:
- * “I don’t care.” Big help.
- * “You can get me a blah-blah-blah technical gizmo that blah-blah-blahs, but, honey, don’t buy it until I check online to see if it has a yadda-yadda-yadda.” And, we have no idea what they are talking about.
- * “Just get me anything”…as they think to themselves, “That’s what I always do when I shop for you, honey.” Women are trying not to be so desperate that they end up getting their man just “anything.”
God bless the man who comes right out and says, “I want a play station or a certain game, and you can buy it at Best Buy. Wrap the game up, and I’ll pretend to be surprised when I unwrap it on Christmas.” If a guy can come up with 3 of these answers, then we can choose one, or we can find the item on their wish list and buy something to go along with it as a surprise.
AskMen.com – Best Christmas Gifts for Men
Yes, we get the joke. When you go to Ask Men, the man only answers questions because he’s paid to do so. Well, I am going to give you my version as to what I think guys would want and can really find some good use for.
1. JLab #1 True Wireless Air Family
- Truly-wireless headphones – Let you listen to your favorite tracks, so you won’t be held back by wires.
Rechargeable battery – Offers up to 6 hours of use on a charge.
Sweat-resistant – Provides protection from sweat, so you can easily wear headphones while working out.
Bluetooth interface – Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
In-ear design – Fits securely and directs music into your ears for full, uninterrupted audio.
Stereo design – Delivers crisp tones.
Dual connect (Air Icon Only) – Use either earbud independently or use both and experience a seamless connection.
2. Bartesian – Premium Cocktail Machine – Create perfectly balanced cocktails with this Bartesian premium cocktail maker. The user-friendly touch screen offers simple functionality, letting you adjust your drink’s strength from mocktail to strong. This Bartesian premium cocktail maker features dedicated dishwasher-safe reservoirs for tequila, whiskey and vodka, and capsule recognition automatically mixes in the correct spirits for the ultimate flavor.
3. PlayStation 4 Pro Console – Battle friends and foes with the Sony PlayStation 4 Pro console. Its 1TB capacity lets you store plenty of games without an external hard drive, and the dual-shock controller improves your hands-on gaming experience. See enemies in clear, vibrant detail with the included HDMI cable of the Sony PlayStation 4 Pro console.
4. Nintendo – Switch 32GB Console – Play anywhere with this Nintendo Switch Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con bundle. The two colorful controllers included with this pack come with a grip to act as a traditional controller or can be attached to the system for mobile play. Dock this Nintendo Switch Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con bundle to your TV for big-screen gaming.
5. 85” Smart – 4K UHD TV – for the ultimate man cave focal piece
6. Latest cellphone – iPhone 11 Pro Max OR Samsung Galaxy Note10+ with 256GB Memory Cell Phone
7. DJI – Mavic 2 Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller
8. Sony – Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Camera
9. Portable Hard Drive
10. Jewelry. We often forget that men can be just as liable to enjoy receiving jewelry as women, and this is something that you might want to bear in mind. There are some kinds of jewelry in particular which are definitely worth considering getting for the man in your life – for instance, bhoma jewelry, which is always going to go down well.
Overall, I am happy to have my Christmas shopping out of the way. I am hoping that this list of “Best Christmas Gifts For Men” somehow has helped you figure out what you will be getting next. Until next time!