Switching devices can be frustrating and challenging … most of us tend to just give up and make do with what we can. While some tend to rely on searching and scouring the www for some answers. Knowing not all of my readers are tech-savvy, I’ve decided to create this post to share a little bit about the apps I use on my Lumia 830 (and why I chose those apps). So if you’ve made the switch, or are planning to … then this post is definitely worth reading.
I have customized my home screen with the apps that I use on a regular basis. As you can see most of these are social-media related as I love keeping in touch and making sure that I get to update effortlessly. Then of course Let’s not forget that I also have a few travel-friendly apps to help me get from point A to point B stress free. Last but not the least is my battery status and … “cortana”!
My Favorite Apps
1. Facebook, Twitter & Instagram — best social media network to keep in touch and socialize! Don’t forget to make use of those hashtags! Update and get the word out there.
2. Foursquare & Swarm — my most trusted apps for discovering new spots to check out and visit as well as for finding my way around town. Think of it as an interactive map that is easy to use.
3. Whatsapp, Viber & Skype — the main messaging apps I use to keep in touch with my family, friends and even acquaintances across the world.
4. Fhotoroom, InstaSize & InstaSquarer — these are my instant favorite and highly reliable editing apps to create a beautiful photograph I want to achieve.
5. Sound Hound & Spotify — I wear my heart on my sleeve and music gets me going. These apps are totally amazing.
6. Candy Crush, Escape the Room & Angry Birds — I am a gamer girl and I totally love a good challenge. I have played RPG types for the longest but while on the go and taking road trips these games are on my top choices and keep me entertained.
Personally speaking, making the switch should be fun … after all there is a reason why you switched on the first place. If you have taken a liking on Microsoft’s Lumia devices, get ready to fall in love! With the help of App Social and App Switch, you can rest easy and let the rest take its toll.
So what is App Switch? It makes it easy to find replacement apps for those you had on your old Android or iPhone! Yay. See! Transitioning from the big switch doesn’t have to be difficult at all! Na-uh. While some apps aren’t available on the store just yet, App Switch suggests other apps to try as an alternative of the app that you have once used or a re looking for. Here’s an example …
What about App Social? It came pre-loaded on my Lumia 830 device. It allowed me to discover new apps through the people whom are sharing their trusted app and most recent finds. If you have friends who are already a member of App Social you can simply check out what apps they highly suggest. Check out my App Social profile …
If you wish, you can also follow me! My username is “koreandoll” and here are my #LumiaDreamTeam ladies on the network. Faith will be catching up with the rest of us this weekend. (I’ll edit my screenshot as soon as she gets on the app too!) So if you can, please share some love for our #LumiaSwitch challenges by following all of us!
If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to check out my Lumia 830 unboxing!
Disclaimer: I am a #LumiaSwitch Project participant and I received a device from Microsoft to post my opinions about Lumia products #SponsoredByLumia.
FTC: Product[s] mentioned on this post were provided by the company or the PR that works in behalf of the company for my consideration. All reviews I publish are my own honest and unbiased opinion. Press samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of my product reviews. Post contains a link to a product page, shopping through this link will not result to a commission. I am not in any way compensated to write and publish this review.